When you need roof repair services, you want a company you can trust. At ANC Roofing, our team of experienced roofing contractors has decades of experience providing quality roof repair in Orlando, FL. We offer roof repair services for all types of roofing systems, including flat roof repair and roof shingles repair. Don’t put off getting a roofing inspection, scheduling routine maintenance, or seeking repairs. Contact us today and we can provide a free estimate for the cost of roof repair services.
If you know the early warning signs that you need sloped or flat roof repairs, you can get the problem fixed quicker and more easily. Scheduling regular inspections and keeping up with maintenance can also lower your risk of needing roof repair services or roof shingles repair. Your roof repairs might even be less expensive if you catch the issue early enough. If you notice any of these signs that you need roof repair services, call us right away:
● Your roof shingles are curled, broken, cracked, or missing.
● Your roof shingles are dark, dirty, or wet.
● You keep finding shingle granules in your gutters.
● You can see wear and tear around your roof flashing or roof openings.
● There is blistering or peeling paint or sealant on your roof.
● You have found water stains or cracks on your ceilings or walls.
● Your attic leaks.
● Your roof or ceiling is sagging.
● Your energy bills have suddenly and dramatically increased and you don’t know why.
● There is moss, mildew, or other organic matter accumulating on your roof.
● There is a pest or animal infestation in your roof, attic, or crawlspace.
● The humidity level in your home has significantly increased.
● There is pooling water on your roof.
● The undercoating of your roof is exposed.
● The roofing panels are damaged, cracked, or pulled apart.
We offer comprehensive roof repair services for homes and businesses. Our roofing contractors have decades of experience in roof repairs, and we have the tools and skills necessary to handle any type of repair and roofing material. We have strong ties to our community and strive to provide exceptional customer service to everyone who comes to us for help. If you need roofing services or repair, look at what we offer and then give us a call:
● Commercial roof repair
● Residential roof repair
● Roof shingles repair
● Flat roof repair
There will come a point in the lifespan of your roof when you need to decide between roof repair and roof replacement. If you plan on selling your home or renting it out, you might choose to invest in roof replacement to mitigate roofing problems down the road. Our experienced roofing contractors have handled every type of roofing issue possible and can help you make an informed decision about whether roof repair or replacement is safer and more cost-effective. When we’re determining whether you need a roof replacement or repair services, we consider the following factors:
● The age of your roof – If your roof is more than 20 years old, it might be more cost-effective to choose roof replacement than paying for repairs every year. If your roof is only a few years old or still under warranty, we’ll probably recommend our roof repair services.
● Your roofing maintenance – If you’ve scheduled regular roofing maintenance, your roof is probably in pretty good shape. This means that roof repairs will be less expensive and take less time.
● How damaged your roof is –If you’ve had a major storm or sun damage and huge sections of your roof are unstable or unsafe, we may recommend roof replacement. If you just are missing a few roof shingles or have a minor roof leak, we’ll explore our roof repair services.
● What type of roof do you have – Different types of roofs last for different periods of time. If you have a roof that is solid, durable, well-built, and resistant to wind, storms, heat, and pests, you can get away with roof repairs for much longer.
● Your long-term plans – If you are trying to sell or rent out your home, you will need to do a roofing inspection. You can increase the resale value of your home and make it easier to sell by investing in roof repairs or roof replacement.
● How energy-efficient the roof is – If your roof is older and/or your roofing materials aren’t energy-efficient, we might suggest a roof replacement.
● Current building codes – If building codes have changed, you may need to make improvements to your roof. Sometimes, roof repairs are sufficient to keep up with changing building codes.
● Your budget – If roof replacement isn’t in your budget, we’ll do everything we can to complete safe roof repairs. We can replace missing roof shingles or recommend roof shingles repair. We can also do a partial roof replacement. However, if your roof damage is extensive, we can’t recommend roof repairs if they won’t guarantee the safety and stability of your roof. We can work with your insurance company and discuss financing options for a roof replacement.
If you need quality, affordable roof repairs in Orlando, FL, call us at ANC Roofing. We’ll send a qualified, experienced roofing contractor to your home to do a roofing inspection. We can then walk you through our roof repair solutions or make a recommendation for new roofing installation or replacement. Whether you need roof shingles repair or flat roof repair, you can request a free estimate online.