ANC Roofing has served customers in the Orlando area for more than 25 years. We are committed to the highest standards of excellence in residential roof repair.
As a family-owned business, we understand that residential flat roof repair is usually an unexpected inconvenience, both in terms of quality-of-life and your wallet. This includes roof repairs required for the natural wear on an old roof that has worn down over time, as well as in emergencies like storm damage. Residential flat roof repair in Florida helps protect your home against the elements. We perform the following roof repairs:
- Metal Repairs - These are a great option for families seeking durability and high wind resistance, but metal roofs are still subject to wear and tear.
- Shingle Repairs - We identify potential problem areas and find the most effective means to keep their seals intact, shoring up any leaks or damage.
- Tile Repairs - A mainstay in south Florida, tile roofs are a reliable option but will accumulate cracks, sliding tiles, corrosion, and edge damage.
- Hail Damage Repairs - It is impossible to avoid roof damage from naturally occurring projectiles. Fortunately, we offer two decades of experience dealing with hail damage.
Things to Consider Before Hiring A Residential Roofer
Roof damages are difficult to diagnose from the ground. Still, since roofs are an essential part of the shelter, it’s not a problem that can be ignored for too long. Roof damage is one homeowner’s challenge that will certainly become more difficult to manage as time passes. If you’re on the fence about how to proceed in getting your roof repaired, the following considerations should help you take the next step.
- Staying Within Your Budget - This is a matter of finding a healthy medium between lower cost and quality. If you skimp on roofing materials, you may end up needing repairs sooner than you’d hoped. However, you might also be facing an emergency where a low-cost option is all you can afford. ANC Roofing will explain all the available options for labor and materials for any residential roofing repair and replacement, so you have a clear understanding of what’s included with no hidden fees.
- Roofing Materials Are Important - Even with budget considerations at the forefront, it’s important to consider which materials are used in jobs like residential flat roof repairs. This is especially true in the Orlando area, where tropical storms, heat, and even hurricanes might affect your roof’s durability. Materials are also essential if you’re going for a certain aesthetic. Fortunately, ANC is equipped to work with metal, shingles, and tiles of virtually all roofing types.
- Roofing Paperwork Considerations - This includes all the required paperwork like permits and licenses that every roofing company should be able to present upfront, as well as the insurance requirements that protect both client and contractor from any liability or loss. We are happy to supply any information relevant to a given project on request.
Call For A Free Roofing Estimate
We offer free estimates, so we can provide an assessment that gives a complete picture of any anticipated work. Visit our Contacts page for details, or call one of the three toll-free numbers at the top of each page.