High-Quality Shingle Roof In Winter Garden, FL
ANC Roofing Helps Protect Your Home With a Shingle Roof
For over 25 years, ANC Roofing in Winter Garden, FL, has been providing residential customers throughout the area with reliable roofing services. Our knowledgeable and licensed technicians will ensure that your roof not only looks amazing but protects your home and family from the elements. We use the highest quality materials and installation techniques backed by the most comprehensive warranty available in the area: our 100% lifetime guarantee. With the latest remote satellite measuring technology, we can provide you with an accurate and free estimate for your home's new roof. Contact our team today to get started.
Why Should I Choose a Shingle Roof?
Shingles have become the standard for new roof installation, and a good reason. Our team has decades of experience using asphalt shingles to provide your home with a beautiful new roof that will protect and insulate your home. Your home's roof may be its most important feature, and a new shingle roof can help improve its value and energy rating. Learn more about why a shingle roof may be the right choice for your home:
- Reduce Energy Costs – A new shingle roof can help reduce your home's energy cost by 10% to 20%. With more efficient heating and cooling in your home, your family will be more comfortable, and you'll have more money left in your wallet.
- Variety of Styles – Shingles come in various designs, textures, and colors, making them ideal for homeowners who want a unique style for their home's curb appeal.
- Affordable – One of the most important considerations for homeowners looking to install a new roof is the cost. Luckily, shingles are one of the most affordable and reliable roofing materials available.
- Versatile – Shingle roofs are perfect for nearly any sized home and can cover unique shapes, angles, and points on your home's roof without sacrificing protection.
When Should I Install a New Shingle Roof?
Your home's roof protects you from snow, rain, and sleet. However, in order to provide proper protection from inclement weather, your roof needs to be in good condition. Knowing some of the signs of when it's time to replace your roof can help you save thousands of dollars in additional repair costs for your home. If you notice any of these issues with your home, then it's time to contact the experts at ANC Roofing for your free roofing estimate.
- Broken or Missing Shingles – The easiest way to tell if your home needs a new roof is by visually inspecting it. Do you notice any missing or damaged shingles? If so, you're exposing your home to further damage.
- Water Stains on Your Ceilings – If you're unable to get a good vantage point from outside of your home, you may be able to determine the quality of your roof on the inside. If you notice any discoloration on the ceilings of your home, it may be an indication that your roof is allowing water to penetrate through.
- Over 25 Years Old – Professionally installed roofs are designed to last for decades. However, once your roof begins to approach 25 years old, it loses structural integrity and should be evaluated by a trained team of roofing technicians.
What Other Roofing Options Does ANC Roofing Offer?
ANC Roofing is the area's local professional in residential roof installation and repair. Our knowledgeable and highly-trained roofing technicians have the skills and equipment to upgrade the look of your home with a variety of roofing types. We use quality materials to ensure that your home is protected from inclement weather. Learn more about our roofing services:
- Metal Roofing – With metal roof installation, we can maximize your home's energy efficiency while providing an outstanding visual appeal and even better protection for your family. Our team is trained for whole roof installation services as well as metal roof repair.
- Tile Roofing – When you want stunning style without compromising the safety and security of your home's roof, then choose a tile roof installed by the experts at ANC Roofing. We are the area's experienced team.
- Flat Roofing – Flat roofs present a number of issues that other types of roofs don't have to contend with, mainly water run-off. It's crucial that you must find a trained and professional roofing team, like ANC Roofing, for your flat roof repairs and installation.
Choose the Area's Premier Roofing Company
When it comes to your home's roof, you should never compromise. At ANC Roofing, we are able to provide complete roofing installation for your existing home or for new home builds. Our knowledgeable and experienced team of professional roofers has the proper training, knowledge, and experience to handle any size roofing project. We understand the financial challenges you may face when it comes time to replace your home's roof, which is why we are happy to offer our customers low-interest financing options. If you're interested in purchasing a new roof for your home, then contact the experts at ANC Roofing today for a free estimate.
Please see our Photo Gallery for some impressive Shingle Roof Installation.